Below is the list of things you will need to prepare before entering Vietnam.
- Print-out of your pre-approval letter.
- The passport with more than 6 months of validity.
- Passport should have at least one blank page where the visa sticker can be placed.
- Cash to pay for the Stamping fee at Vietnam airport (45 USD - for single entry, 65 USD - for 1 month multiple entry, 95 USD for 3 months multiple entry).
- 2 recent-taken photos with regular passport size.
When you arrive at the airport of Vietnam, you will see "Landing Visa" counter or "Visa On Arrival" desk before you check out. Go straight there, show the all the things above for checking on the system, then wait for your visa stamped on your passport.
See Vietnam airport map.