entry visa

we are in royal caribbian cruise on march 6 to 7, 2016 the cruise terminal in ho chi minh city (phu my) please advice us to how to get the necessary visa for me and my wife. thank you

Asked by tony casimiro, 2015-07-29 12:09:46


In this case, you should contact with the nearest Vietnamese embassy or consulates to get visa done before you travel. We providing visa on arrival service which applicable for air travel only.

Please follow this link to find the nearest Vietnam embasy: http://www.vietnamvisacentre.com/embassy