Good morning i am in cambodia i go back to vietnam travelling by bus 17th july 2015 i have a 5yr visa for vietnam do i need to require anything else or do i just go to the border and produce my passport and cross the border. Regards Alex Martin

Asked by Alexander Ross Martin, 2015-07-29 12:11:06


You will not need do anything at all since 5 year exempt visa is stamped on your passport.