Visa appliciation

Dear Sir, I am a Canadian citizen, holding a Canada passport, and now living in Hong Kong. Can I apply the entry visa in person at your Hong Kong Embassy? Kindly advise. Thanks, SH Lau

Asked by LAU SINHUNG, 2016-10-16 20:24:10


Sure, you can apply visa at the nearest Vietnamese embassy, not need in your own country. An alternative way to apply visa on arrival online through our website:

If you need any other further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.